Objectives of IQAC
1. Promote a culture of quality in the institution.
2. Develop a system for improvement of academic, non-academic and administrative performance in the institution.
3. Initiate, plan and supervise various activities that are necessary to increase the quality of the education imparted in the college.
4. T develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of the Institution
5. To act as an agent of change in the institution
6. To coordinate and improve internal communication to facilitate greater policy implementation and quality assurance towards its stakeholders.
Functions of IQAC
- Act as a dynamic system for quality changes in HEIs
- Development and application of quality benchmarks for the various academic and administrative activities of the institutions
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education
- Acting as a nodal agency of the institution for quality related activities
- Organization of events for quality enhancement
- Ensure coordination among various activities of the institution and institutionalize all good practices