Mission and Core values
The Saintgits mission is to educate and train students for overall leadership in industry, research, and all other spheres of life through career-oriented courses and mentoring programs that:
- Help students develop critical thinking abilities and a problem-solving approach
- Emphasize development of confidence with versatility of mind
- Prepare the individual for a life time of learning and professional growth
Our actions are always ethical and consistent with our promises and stated intentions. We hold ourselves accountable for our actions and conduct.
We firmly believe in the innate greatness of each student and we strive to ensure that we empower them to realize their potential.
We hold ourselves to the highest standards of academic excellence and ethical conduct. We keep our courses updated with latest advances in knowledge.
We treat each other as human beings first. We resolve issues and conflicts within an ethical framework based on compassion
Each of us takes ownership to improve society and the environment, contribute to nation building, and enable Saintgits to evolve into one of the best career-focused educational institutions globally.
Every individual associated with our organization matters and should be accorded due respect.
Saintgits vision is to be one among the globally renowned educational institutions by 2025. We will be known nationally and internationally for:
- High-quality faculty
- Rigorous research culture
- Academic freedom to pursue cutting edge technology applications
- A strong focus on making our youth ready for promising careers
- A value system with trust and empowerment at all levels