Designation: Assistant Professor (FRA)
Mr. Muhammed Ismail Nhas completedMaster of Business Administration in Marketing and Financefrom Rajagiri College of Social Sciences, Ernakulam, Kerala, and Bachelor of Commercefrom Mar Gregorios College of Arts and Sciences, Punnapura, Kerala.He started his career as Deputy Manager at ICICI Bank. He also has experience with a UK-based company, Excelledia Ventures as a junior brand managementexecutive. He is qualified with UGC – NET Lectureship in Management. His areas of interest include Marketing Management, Sales and distribution, Service Marketing, and Brand Management.
- Master of Business Administration (Marketing &Finance),Rajagiri College of Social Sciences, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala
- Bachelor of Commerce (Taxation), Mar Gregorios College of Arts and Science, Punnapura
- UGC-NET -Management 
- Jr. Brand Executive- Excelledia ventures[October 2021 – January 2022]
- Deputy Manager -ICICI Bank [March 2021 – October 2021]
Chapter in Edited Book:
Ismail, N. (2020). Effectiveness of online class during covid -19 pandemic-A study on MBA students in Kerala [E-book]. In DEVELOPING THE NEXT GENERATION LEARNERS IN THIS DIGITAL ERA (Vol. II) (1st ed., Vol. 2, pp. 150–155). KSR College of Education, Tiruchengode-637215, Namakkal, Tamil Nadu, India &Lulu Publication 3101 Hillsborough St, Raleigh, NC 27607, United States.
Areas of Interest
- Marketing Management
- Sales and Distribution Management
- Brand Management