- Ms. Emiya Eldhose was selected for the Chief Ministers Student Excellence award 2022 of Rs.1 lakh.
- Ms. Aiswarya Raj of S2 secured 2nd prize for the event ‘Liberum Scribere’ conducted by ASCE as a part of VENUSTAS 2021 on 22nd May 2021.
- Mr. Mohammed Anas and Mr. Vinayak Kokkott of S4 won 2nd prize for the event ‘FUTSAL’ as a part of YVIDH 2022, National level Techno-Cultural fest conducted at St. Thomas college of Engineering, Chengannur on 9th June 2022
- Ms. Megha Maria Anil of S6 Created and coordinated audiobook creation for the visually impaired students under Project Management Institute- Kerala Chapter. Aug 2021
- Ms. Mekha Maria Anil of S6 secured3rd prize for the Ad Blitz competition organized by IEEE, SJCET Palai , Aug 2020.
- Mr. Sharan Mohan of S6 won 1st prize in QUIZZARD competition conducted as a part of Technical Fest by EC Department of Saintgits College of Engineering, Dec 5, 2020
- Ms. Anupa Susan Manu of S3 secured the 2nd place in KTU Inter Collegiate Table Tennis Women’s Tournament held at Saintgits College of Engineering in September 2019
- Gidin J. Issac of S5 was awarded “Promising player of the tournament” for the basketball tournament held at Mangalam College of Engineering, Kottayam on 29 th February, 2020.
- Ms. Ansu Jose and Ms. Julie Elizabeth Issac of S7 secured Second Runner Up in ‘Electro Ramp –Theme Show’ conducted during RASAM by Providence held at Providence College of Engineering, Chengannur on 7-8 th February, 2020.
- Mr. Abin Regi and Mr. Azeem Saban N. M. of S5 have secured 1st and 2nd Position in the event ‘Carburant’ conducted during LAKSHYA’ 19 – National Level Techno-Cultural Convergence held at Govt. Engineering College Kozhikode from 25 th to 27 th October, 2019.
- Dr. Lisha K. P., received an amount of Rs 1,05,000/- from CERD-KTU for the research work on the topic “ Development of nanoscale manganese dioxide based filter system for the removal of iron contamination from water “, 2021.
- Er. Priwiya Peter, received an amount of Rs.1,40,000/- from CERD-KTU for the research work on the topic “ Development of polypropylene based carbon fabric/carbon nanotube composite sheets for automobile applications ”, 2021.
- Dr. Ajith C, Assistant Professor, published the paper titled “ Crosslink induced heterogeneity effects on water diffusion and proton conductivity of hydrophilic ionic polymer membranes”. Polymer Journal 2021
- Dr. Nivedita S, Assistant Professor published the paper titled “ Performance of polycaprolactone/ TiO2 composite membrane for the effective treatment of dairy effluents”, Water Science and Technology Journal, 2021
- Dr. Prince George, Assistant Professor published the paper titled “ Enhanced photocatalytic performance of novel S2-doped MIL-53(Fe) under visible light.”, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2021.
- Dr. Prince George, Assistant Professor published the paper titled “Enhanced transport of Lignosulfonate by integrating adsorption sweep in a liquid membrane module”, Membrane and Water treatment Journal, 2021.
- Dr. Nivedita S, Assistant Professor published the paper titled “ Optimization of process parameters for PCL-PEG-TiO2 composite membrane using response surface methodology ”, Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, 2020
- Dr. Nivedita S, Assistant Professor published the paper titled “ Thermodynamic analysis of phase diagram of H2O-DMF-PCL system: investigation on the influence of inorganic”, Journal of Material Science.2020.