Admission Procedure – Management Allotment
Admission is strictly on the basis of merit. 50% of the total seats in B. Tech. Courses are set apart for centralized allotment by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations. 15% of seats within sanctioned intake is provided for NRI Category and given on the basis of marks obtained for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in 12th Standard. For the management merit seats, the rank list is prepared on basis of index marks obtained by combining the percentage marks of Mathematics and Physics at the Plus Two level and/or the percentage score obtained in the Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination. The marks obtained in the State Board/CBSE/ICSE for each subject are normalized with reference to the highest marks obtained by applicants from the respective Board
Merit List for admission will be prepared and selection will be in the order of Merit through Online Counselling. Individual intimation with the date and time for online counselling will be sent to all successful applicants through email.
We have not authorized any agent or agency for admission.
A specific number of TFW Scholarships are earmarked for each branch. This will be allotted based on the rank list which will be prepared on the basis of merit. Registered applicants will be intimated about the process through email.
Documents to be furnished at the time of admission:
(For their later use, candidates are advised to take sufficient photocopies of certificates submitted.)
- Saintgits Online Application Form (Link to Saintgits Online Application Form)
- Admit card of the Entrance Examination 2023
- Print out of the last Phase of the Allotment Memo received from CEE Website. (Applicable for Govt. allotted candidates)
- Fee receipt of Rs.10,000/- to Controller for Entrance Examination. (Applicable for Govt. allotted candidates)
- Plus Two Exam Mark List and Pass Certificate (where applicable) in original
- Tenth level Examination certificate in original for proof of age.
- Transfer Certificate (TC) in original from the Institution last studied
- Conduct certificate from the Head of the Institution last studied
- Candidate Mark Datasheet of the Entrance Examination 2023
- Four passport size (colour) photographs
- Physical Fitness Certificate from a registered Medical Practitioner in the relevant format given in Annexure XVII (b)-Page 102 of the KEAM Prospectus 2023
- Community and Income Certificate in original for candidates allotted by Commissioner for Entrance Examination in SC/ST/OEC categories
- Additional one Photostat of 10th, 12th Mark list and Candidate CEE Mark Datasheet.
Documents to be kept by students for APJAKTU Website Uploading (in scanned format)
- Photo (JPEG Format) (Size: 170 X 150 pixels, Less than 35 KB)
- Signature (JPEG Format) (Size: 250 X 150 pixels, Less than 35 KB)
- 10th Mark list (PDF Format)
- 12th Mark list (PDF Format)
- Entrance Mark Data Sheet (PDF Format)
- NRI / PIO Documents (Applicable for students admitted under NRI / PIO Quota) (PDF Format)
- Caste, Income Certificate (Applicable for students admitted under SC/ST/OEC Quota) (PDF Format)
Tuition Fee: Rs. 37,500/*- Per Semester (Subject to revision as per Govt. approval)
University Registration Fee, Subscription Fees etc.: Rs. 20,750/- (Per Year)
Uniform: Girls: Rs. 4025/- | Boys: Rs. 2945
Caution Deposit: Rs. 10,000/-
The fee to be paid at the time of admission: Rs. 71,195/- (Boys) | Rs. 72,275/- (Girls)
Refundable deposit (Only for B. Tech. CSE): Rs. 1,00,000/-
The fee to be paid for Second Semester: Rs. 37,500/
Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala, or Examinations recognized as equivalent thereto, with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and Chemistry as one of the optional subjects with at least 45% marks put together in the above subjects are eligible for Management Quota Admission.
Eligibility for NRI/PIO Allotment Admissions
- Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala, or Examinations recognized as equivalent thereto, with 50% marks in Mathematics separately and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM), put together are eligible for NRI Quota admission. However excellent marks for PCM in the qualifying examination is desirable.
- KEAM (Kerala Entrance Exam ) rank is not mandatory to apply under this quota.
- This quota is for applicants sponsored by NRIs/PIOs and / or children of Indians employed in Gulf Countries. An NRI can sponsor the children or dependents and he/she will have to give an undertaking in the prescribed format. Also, he/she should provide a copy of his/her Passport and a copy of the VISA, all self-attested.
For Further Information
Mr. Arun P.
+91 812 940 0674
Ms. Sneha Grace Thomas
+91 807 881 3793
For NRI Quota Admissions
Ms. Anju Anna Jacob